Please read this policy carefully. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR USERS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND INTENDED FOR USE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
- Accessing the Website; Security
We reserve the right to modify this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all of the Website.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- Ownership of Website Materials
This Website and its contents (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Us, our licensors or other providers and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights laws. The Company name and any related names, logos and slogans are trademarks of Company or its licensors. You may not use such marks without Our prior written consent.
You may use this Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, perform, republish or transmit any of the material on our Website, except that: (1) your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials, (2) you may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes or (3) you may download or print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own use; provided that you do not delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from this Website.
- Prohibited Uses
- engage in activity that harms or disrupts the operation of the Website;
- misrepresent your identity, impersonate any person or attempt to gain access to or illegally track any account, user, data, device, system, or network;
- use the Website in a manner that results in excessive bandwidth usage;
- use the Website for any illegal purpose, or to publish, post, share, copy, store, backup or distribute any illegal files or data, including infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful material, including material that is harmful or that violates third party privacy rights;
- use the Website to publish, post, share, copy, store, backup or distribute material protected by intellectual property rights of a third party unless you own or have necessary rights to such material;
- use the Website to publish, post, share, copy, store or distribute material that contains viruses and other harmful or malicious code, files, scripts, agents or any other similar software that may damage the operation of the Website or another person’s device or property;
- engage in online activities that would encourage other parties to cause damage to the Website;
- alter or modify any disabling mechanism, which may be included in Website, including tampering with the security of the Website;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or to breach the security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- use the Website in furtherance of or in connection with any activity that violates applicable laws and regulations including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries);
- use the Website to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material including any unsolicited mail other solicitation; or
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, to interfere with the proper working of the Website or harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
- Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
- Reliance on Information Posted; No Liability
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes and is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Company, its suppliers, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website or its contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from your access to, or use of, this Web site.
- Third Party Content; Links from the Website
We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties on this Website or linked to or otherwise available from this Website. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you may not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Modification of Terms
Revised: March 15, 2022